Greeley Country Club is always ways looking to recruit and hire talented professionals and staff to join our team. We offer a fun work environment and competitive wages and benefits.
Seasonal, part time, and full time positions are available. To apply to a posted position or to be considered for future openings, please fill out our Employment Application and submit it along with your resume.
DINING / FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food & Beverage Servers
Minimum wage plus tips
1 Year serving experience preferred
Flexible schedule – must work weekends and holidays
Part-time and/or full-time
Please contact Eric Ebeling for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clubhouse Maintenance Technician
completes or coordinates all clubhouse repairs and general preventative maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs minor repairs, including light bulb changes, plumbing, minor electrical and HVAC repairs, painting and other preventative maintenance.
- Ensures that all building maintenance, repair and cleaning activities are identified, scheduled and completed timely.
- Ensures that all refuse is properly removed from the clubhouse and its premises.
- Responds to emergencies at any time.
- Collects maintenance and work orders from department heads for approval by the General Manager.
- Maintains inventory of cleaning, maintenance, repair and related supplies.
- Assists with preparation of special functions, parties, tournaments, etc., by setting up tables and chairs, installing decorations and constructing display pieces.
- Maintains all current building and safety codes and complies with all safety regulations.
- Attends and actively participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the work and success of the club and the Company by being service- and solution-oriented, having positive interactions with all club staff and members/guests, and meeting established quality, service and safety expectations.
- Performs additional assignments per the direction of club or Company managers.
- Regular and punctual attendance on site for all scheduled shifts is required.
Job Type: Shifts may include weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings
Landscapes Golf Management and Greeley CC are equal opportunity employers.