- All guest charges can be billed through your host member. For your convenience, Greeley Country Club allows guests to purchase items with cash or credit card.
- Our Golf Course dress code requires shirts with collars. Golf slacks, appropriate length shorts and neatly presented jeans are allowed.
- The dress code in the clubhouse is less formal. Jeans are acceptable attire but we don’t allow tank tops, swim attire, short shorts or any other clothing that is not customary at a private country club.
- All indoor facilities at Greeley Country Club are smoke-free.
- When driving a golf cart, please follow all directional signs, and use cart paths when designated to do so. The responsible operation of golf carts helps preserve the condition of our golf course.
- To maintain the play-ability of the golf course, please rake all bunkers, repair pitch marks on the greens, and fill divots with sand provided in your cart and on the course.
- An enjoyable round of golf at Greeley Country Club should be completed in four hours or less. Please be ready to play at all times, pick-up if you are out of the hole, and putt continuously when appropriate. If your group is approached by a Club employee about the pace of play, please take all necessary actions to speed-up your play to keep-up with the group in front of you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Greeley Country Club fully private?
Yes, Greeley Country Club is fully private. Our facilities are for the exclusive use and enjoyment of our members, their families and accompanied guests.
What does proprietary mean?
Our Club a fully private, Member-Owned club. Proprietary Members have equity and part ownership of the club which includes voting rights. Our club is governed by an elected Board of Directors and professionally managed by Landscapes Unlimited.
Is there a dress code?
Only proper golf attire may be worn on the golf course and practice areas. Proper golf attire for men consists of a collared shirt, golf slacks, golf shorts or jeans. (T-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, or jeans with holes or rips are not permitted). Attire for women consists of a collared shirt, golf slacks, skirts, shorts, and jeans. (Tank and halter tops, sweat pants, and jeans with holes or rips are not permitted). The above restrictions apply to all junior golfers. All golfers must wear spike-less or rubber-soled shoes; proper golf shoes must be worn at all times on the golf course, and practice areas. Members are responsible for the proper attire of their guests. Any attire that GCC management deems as inappropriate for the golf course will not be allowed. The dress code in the clubhouse is less formal. Jeans are acceptable attire but we don’t allow tank tops, swim attire, short shorts, flip flops or any other clothing that is not customary at a private country club.
Is there a process for Memberships
Yes, all prospective members must meet with our Membership Director, submit an application for membership and be approved/voted in by our Board of Directors.
What is the Food & Beverage Minimum?
There is NO food and beverage minimum for our members at Greeley Country Club.
Will I be able to finance my membership?
Yes, depending on the type of membership acquired.
Do you have a Men's Association?
Yes, we have several Men's Association events throughout the year.
Do you have a Ladies’ Association?
The Club has two ladies' associations; The Ladies' 18-hole association and the Ladies' 9-Hole association play on Thursday morning.
Is there a Junior Golf Program? How do I enroll?
Yes, we offer Junior Golf Program, PGA Junior League and Summer Camps. Please call the Golf Shop for details at (970) 353-2431. (Child must be at least 6 years old to participate)
Are there any gender restrictions?
No, we do not have any gender restrictions.
Does the professional golf staff offer lessons?
Yes, as a member of Greeley Country Club, you have the opportunity to take lessons with our PGA staff.
Are Tournament schedules printed by the Club?
Yes, it is available in the Golf Shop, please call (970) 353-2431 with any questions.
What is Club Credit?
Golf Shop credit is won during tournaments and can be used in the Golf Shop on merchandise only.
Is the Club closed on Mondays?
Dining is closed on Mondays. The Golf course opens at noon unless outside tournaments are booked.
Can I bring a Guest to golf with me?
Yes, having your friends enjoy the Club's facilities with you is an important attribute of Club Membership.
How much do guests cost?
Accompanied Guests: $65 weekdays/$80 weekends
Unaccompanied Guests: $115 weekdays/$130 weekends
How much is a golf cart? Are private carts allowed
$10 per person for 9 holes; $20 per person for 18 holes. Yearly Cart Passes are available - $675 for 1; $835 for family. The Cart Pass is valid for the calendar year. We do not allow private carts.
Do you have a practice range?
Yes, daily range is $15. Annual Range Passes are available for $360. It is valid for the calendar year.
Do you offer Bag Storage? How much is it?
Secured bag storage here at GCC. The cost is $110 per year. It is valid for the calendar year.
Can I store my pull cart here?
No, unfortunately we do not have space available to store pull carts however we offer free pull carts for use.
What is Hole-in-One Insurance? How do I get it?
Yes we offer a variety of Hole-in-One insurances. Contact the Golf Shop for more information.
What if I have additional questions?
Please Contact our Professional Staff if you have additional questions.